Anyone who has been quilting for a while has a list of quilts they want to make. They may even have several in progress! I have my own list, my Quilter’s Bucket List. These are the quilts I want to make, at some point, in my quilting career. I also include which stage I am at in the process (idea, pattern, stash, cutting, piecing, quilting). The quilts below are the works of others and are great inspiration.
1. A Lone Star – I am in the Stash stage, 17 yards of it!
2. Grandmother’s Flower Garden – I am in the Piecing stage. And as soon as I can find the box I have all the pieces in, I might finish.
3. A Postage Stamp Quilt, a quilt made with 1 1/2″ squares and no two fabrics the same. I am in the Stash stage. I am VERY certain I have enough scraps to make several king size quilts, just saying.
4. A Double Wedding Ring – I have the templates so that is the Idea Stage
5. A Jinny Beyer quilt. She is my color mentor and I just love her stuff. Check out her website. Jinny Beyer
So what is on your Quilter’s Bucket List? Post your comments below.
#bucketlist #jennykaequilts #quiltersbucketlist