This is me, ripping out stitches, making good use of my stitch redeemer.
This is my philosophy regarding ripping stitches.
1. Rip-worthy mistakes happen to everyone.
2. Ripping is not a punishment, it is a chance to make a fresh start. It is an expression of hope for a better outcome.
3. Only rip when there is no other way OR the mistake will drive you crazy.
4. It is ok to have a little crazy.
5. If you have a huge amount to rip, put in a nice movie and work the muscle of persistance. The road to failure is the path of least persistance.
Wishing you hopeful ripping. 🙂
#jennykaequilts #seamripper #rippingstitches